You are definitely on the move now, whether its doing your little army crawl to reach things or making this slightly annoying moaning noise until someone helps you walk or stand up to reach it.
You still seem really tiny, fitting into your 6-9 clothes nicely at the minute. Your little tummy isn’t so little anymore with all your solid foods making you a little chunky. Im hoping to get you weighed soon.
You also had your first cut, launching yourself from your dads lap (while he was on the floor) and falling on your Happy Land tractor. We put this plaster on you, which you didn’t seem to mind, and called you Nelly for the rest of the day lol.
You have gotten so much better with your food thank god! You especially like the meals which are are more textured and lumpy. You love an ice lolly after your dinner too! You’ve never been one for putting things in your mouth, if I give you something like a rusk you just play and clap with it!
Milestone and things you like
- You cut two bottom teeth this month and didn’t make any fuss about it, bless you.
- You constantly want to walk, I don’t think it will be long until you’re trying to do it on your own.
- As soon as you wake up you turn your little body to look at our headboard and desperately want to stand up and hang off it.
- Mickey Mouse and the gang are still your absolute heroes
- You love a good chat and blowing raspberries
- You clap along to ‘If you’re happy and you know it’ in time too! 😀
- Old McDonald is a favourite too especially the Pig noise.
- Your not really crawling but in the last few days you have been moving around pushing from your legs.